Please pray for my repentance and healing, and for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my repentance and healing, and for total healing and salvation of my family. Thank you. O Lord please have mercy and save me from my fears. Please help me to repent, and restore me. I know I'm not worthy, but I ask in Jesus name that You save me and heal my family and I of ALL health problems, God knows all we need. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
no one can pray for your repentance, it is between you and God, but you need to understand that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God and ALL of us are unworthy, but when the Lord looks at us, he sees us through what Jesus did for us on the cross, by him shedding his blood for us, he made us worthy because we are now clothed in his righteousness, glory be to God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I’m heavily sorry of the sin I have committed. The sin of wrath is an awful sin that has made its way back at me in my emotions Father I repent of this sin. I admit of committing this sin and I know what you have don’t on the cross to save me. Help me to repent in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
310
We are Christians but my wife went to visit her family and started drinking again. We are now separated. The drinking escalated now to adultery with her family’s friends. I am now struggling with the hope of her deliverance and me forgiving her or of me filing for divorce. I really want in the...
Replies
10
Views
161
🕊️Video Time with Descendant, Holy Spirit Convicts, Jn 16:18, Matrimonial Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Godly Sorrow —> Repentance unto Life w/o Regret 2 Cor 7:10... Father, thank you that as much in us is able, we forgive her for keeping my son from videoing with me then (months of his life I barely got...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom