Please pray for my ### repair business. There have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter denyme
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denyme

Guest
Please pray for my auto repair business. There have been continuous bullying and slandering of our business online with reviews. They are lying about our reputation and faulty repairs. Prayers for them to stop, business prosper, and pay off our debts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
189
I’ve been having bloody nasal discharge, a burning sensation in my throat and esophagus, ear pain, muscle cramps, and difficulty breathing. Since there is no residual-current device (RCD) and there may be a leakage current, it’s possible that I’m coming into contact with something electrical...
Replies
9
Views
210
I am praying that God will provide for my business and cause my past business partner to have a change of heart and repay us for our work. I pray that God will heal the trauma in my mind from this—I have had so many sleepless nights over this. He owes me over $### for my work. Instead of paying...
Replies
7
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom