Please pray for my relationship with my ###. That ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for my relationship with my fiance. That it will be strengthened in Him, that we will continue to grow closer and love one another as God loves us, and for more communication despite the hard times. Thank You Lord for such a Godly man. Forgive me when I worry so much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
146
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
145
Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom