Please pray for my relationship with God, lately I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ckim

Guest
Please pray for my relationship with God, lately I feel as if I have been drifting and it's affected my mood at church. I was the pianist and vocalist for my youth praise team, but as of a few weeks ago I feel the fire in my heart going out. I know that I should pray about it, and I HAVE been, but it's been a few months now and I still feel an emptiness inside myself.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord I pray that you would reveal yourself to this woman of God. Lord fill her with your fire and desire to be obedient to you. Lord I pray that she would do your will in all things. Lord I pray that she would choose this day to give her all to you. Lord you gave her the talents she has and I pray that she would use them for you and to glorify your name. Lord let her have a Holy boldness about her and never lose sight of what you have for her. Comfort her and give her a joy this day. In your precious name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
318
pray for me im so lonley i struggle with it i so desperatly want to be in the same kind of relationship with God that i was before but no matter how hard i try i cant i struggle with lust and comfort i speak to women for temporary sinful comfort and end up blocking them but more women add me and...
Replies
8
Views
384
pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom