Please pray for my ###. Praise the ...

Please pray for my Mom. Praise the Lord her surgery went well. Originally they said it would be an outpatient surgery, but her oxygen levels dropped so they are keeping her overnight. Please ask the Lord to help her recover quickly and completely. Thank you and God bless you.
Holy spirit let you fill ###'s mother and let her breathe you in let the living water that flows through your wound and heart pour out in her life and bring healing in her life Jesus..you took all of our infirmities and healed our diseases father remember her in her hour of need and grant her good health in the mighty name Jesus Christ I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### ### ### Praise the Lord. This year this month Increment they will give please. Good 100% Increment need pls. Pray 🙏
Replies
7
Views
279
please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
257
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom