Jatoriig

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my passport to be released on time, so I can travel in December and also for the finalization of my marriage. The hand of God should be upon my partner and family and direction of business plans. ###. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have my passport before my flight, I have a feeling that God isn’t looking at me anymore. I pray and pray to go back home to see my family and friends but for some reason my passport has been delayed and I have been waiting for it for almost ### weeks. I don’t know what this...
Replies
8
Views
128
LIFE IN I SAVE UP GREATLY GET MY PASSPORT DONE ✅ MY FIRST PAY PERIOD FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET GREATLY URGENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET BY THE BEACH WHERE SATAN HIS CREW CANT COMPLAIN GREATLY ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN OR STEAL KILL DESTROY MY JOY OF THE LORD MY ATTRACTION OF...
Replies
8
Views
131
LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT MY OFFSPRINGS THAT WANTS TO GO WITH ME OUT OF USA DUE TO IT BEING SUNDAY BEEN ATTACKED SINCE YESTERDAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LIFE IN I SECRETLY FIND A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY A NEW HOME WITH AC BATHROOM SINK TOILET AND I CAN BE IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY WITH MY PETS THIS...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom