Please Pray For My Passing Of My End Of Course Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodisverygood2

Disciple of Prayer
I know it know it's not right to ask for selfish things, but I would greatly appreciate if you pray that I make at least a 70/passing grade on my end of course test.

My promotion to ### grade depends on it.

So please, please, please pray for me.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request: Dear Church Family, I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for your prayers during one of the most challenging seasons of my life. My beloved husband recently passed away from stage four lung cancer. I devoted my time to caring for him, and while I thank God for the time we had...
Replies
6
Views
340
hi Papa God, first of all i am very sorry about the thing u already know that im talking about huhu i hope u forgive me and still passed me to this course and i wilk promise not to repeat that same mistake huhu, i promise that it will be my first and last, please hear me Papa God : ( please...
Replies
10
Views
138
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom