Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece Starr. She needs healing from Anxiety and OCD.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my niece Starr, she having a lot of anxiety after grocery shopping.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my niece, she is very upset and emotional.
Replies
Views
My niece has fallen from a tree and now she cant walk at all. Something broke in her back and needs Jesus touch healing her so she can walk again. Would you please pray for her so God will have mercy and send love and care for her. Thank you.
Replies
Views
My name is meeta. I am praying for long but difficulty having faith seeing health issues. Please pray for my teeth, gums and jaw. Please pray for their perfect alignment, wholeness and perfect health. Please ask Jesus for a miraculous transformation of my dental health without any medical...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom