Please pray for my mother, she recently became sick, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter marja16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marja16

Guest
Please pray for my mother, she recently became sick, and I am so worried about her. We don't know exactly what's wrong with her, and it has something to do with her gall bladder, please pray that God heals her, and that she has the strength to recover. Please I don't know what I would do without my mother, I'm ###, and all we have is each other. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord God bring comfort to the ### year old. Father I pray that they would commit their mother to you and that you have their best interest at heart. Lord Jeremiah 29:11 states that you have plans for us that are good and not disastrous. Please to give us a future and hope. Lord I pray that this family would look to you for answers and stand on the word of God. Lord I pray for healing up this mother in the name of Jesus. Lord you say that "By your stripes, we are healed". Lord bring healing. Lord give the doctors wisdom as to how to treat this illness. We cast all our cares on you now because you care for us. Thank you Lord.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters, I request some prayers for my mother because she recently took the Philippine BAR exam. She is nervous and is having nightmares about her not passing. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ that she will finally pass the 2025 BAR exam.
Replies
8
Views
311
I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
272
Please pray for ###. She recently had back surgery and she is struggling to breathe on her own. Please pray that she is able to fight and stay strong. Pray that she will be able to breathe on her own soon. Thank you!
Replies
13
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom