Please pray for my ### month old ###

I’m praying that God will touch your precious baby with His healing hand and provide restoration. Blessings and peace to you.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
I just said a prayer for your baby friend, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, and give him the relief he needs. May He surround him with His constant love and care in the days ahead.
Amen Amen, be blessed.
 
Heavenly Father, I humbly pray that you may heal this child from any discomfort and disease. Bless him with good health. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I pray that in Jesus the divine healer's name God will hear and answer your prayer according to his will. Amen
 
Please pray for my ### month old baby boy who is sick, may the God almighty heal him in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Dear Yahweh, Our Creator, we come before you to ask for forgiveness of our actions, deeds, and wrong word in the Mighty name of Yesuah our Redeemer. Father, I invoke you today Yahweh Rapha, to come with your healing power and heal this ### months old baby boy. Father, this baby is yours. You have known him before he was formed in his mother's womb, you have knitted him together in your perfection. Please we pray to touch this baby God, set him free from any sickness, illness, disease, allergies, and death today. Father thank you for your healing and to bring joy and peace to this Baby's house today. We thank you and we praise you in Yeshua's Mighty Name, Amen, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My 2 month old kitten became sick tonight. We don't know what happen and her mom won't feed her anymore. She is very lathargic. When she tries to walk she kinda just falls over. Her sister already died at 2 weeks of. The mother only had 2 kittens. She's been fine up until tonight. Only thing is...
Replies
10
Views
96
I would like to so kindly ask for healing prayers for my ### month old baby girl who has had a rash in her neck/behind her ears/on her arms coming and going for weeks. No one knows for sure if it is eczema or something else. I pray and ask God that if He is willing and in His perfect timing that...
Replies
10
Views
506
Asking for prayer over my daughter and her 3 month old baby whose sleep seems to be getting worse day and night. She is reaching a breaking point, as she has gotten terrible sleep since the baby was born. He tends to have a lot of gas and is not settling day or night. She’s exhausted and he’s...
Replies
10
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom