Please pray for my mom who has been missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusIneedYoi

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### who has been missing since yesterday and my family during this time.
 
Heavenly Father we pray for this woman who is missing, Lord I pray that wherever she is that You are there with her. Lord may Your arms be around her to protect her and keep her from all harm and may she be found and reunited safely with her family in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom to get well and recover out of the ICU. Please send strength and healing to her body as she seeks dialysis. Open my mom's eyes and allow her to speak in the blood of Jesus. In prayer 🙏🏾, and let us.
Replies
11
Views
217
Missing brother prayer request.. Please pray for ###.. Want to know whether he is alive
Replies
9
Views
396
Please pray for ### health and protection. Today especially (and in the coming days) ### has a lot of complicated things in the aftermath with police and insurance things that went totally wrong unfortunately. ### needs God’s help in this to remedy this situation that didn’t go as it should...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom