Please pray for my mom just just ...

GChild

Servant
Please pray for my ### just just fell down. Please pray that there is no damage and that she is healthy.
 
Please pray for my ### just just fell down. Please pray that there is no damage and that she is healthy.
I pray that God wrapped his loving arms around your ### and protected her during this fall. I ask the Lord's peace to come about you in this anxious time. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your divine protection and healing over G###'s mom. We pray that You would protect her from any harm or damage and that she would be restored to full health. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and ask that You would grant her a speedy recovery. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
7
Views
113
Lord please hear my cry praying my mom communicate with me more and just be there for me. I need my mom in this difficult time I’m in right now
Replies
8
Views
136
Kindly pray for my mother, she fell today .she was just standing and fell suddenly in floor.by God Grace she is saved but still while seating she is filling slight dizzy she is old. her bp sugar is normal .but she is afraid .kindly hold her in your prayers.that in morning after sleep she feels...
Replies
12
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom