Please pray for my mom, her dementia ...

Pray to Him and wait for relief. Our God is trusted God who can do wonders. He has shown this during HIS worldly life.
He wants you and mother to be strong in belief. So HE hives your mother little punishment and He will make her alright
Give offering and pray with full heart and spirit
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
220
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
506
I forget a lot of things I forgot what I supposed to do and I almost forgot I had my appointment today and sometimes I leave the house without my phone and I am afraid I get too far away and I forget my phone. I put a sign by my purse saying don't forget your phone. My ### had dementia too and...
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom