Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ShesBlessed1

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my mind to have positive thoughts. I battle thinking of all the negatives I am going through, and it breaks me down inside because I see no way through it. I continue to drown and drown, and I feel beat down. Financially, I am barely making it, and mentally I am depressed. I put a smile on my face so people wouldn't ask me what is wrong, but I needed help. God, please help; only you can deliver me from this. Help me sell my mom's house. I cannot continue to keep going through this. I've hit rock bottom in all accounts, and I need you now more than ever, God, please. I literally have no one. I need you Lord in this war, because I have been defeated in this battle. I throw on the armor of Lord Jesus Christ and equip myself with the word and it brings peace to my heart . Yet I look all around me and it is nonstop choas, I do not know what else to do dear God this is soo much for 1 person to handle. Let alone I feel so hopeless, like my daughter cant go to prom because of me. I feel like such a failure and a loser of a mom. I hate myself for this. God please help me. In Jesus name I pray for a deliverance, have mercy on me I repent for all my wrongs and the anger and unforgiveness inside of me I let go. Please allow me another chance God at being happy. I feel so lost, so hurt, so broken I do not know what to do.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of ShesBlessed1, who is in need of your divine intervention and guidance. Lord, we lift up their request for their mind to be filled with positive thoughts. We understand the battle they are facing, constantly being overwhelmed by negative circumstances and feeling trapped with no way out. But we know that with you, all things are possible.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Be careful for nothing; but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God: and the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." We ask that you grant ShesBlessed1 the peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their heart and mind from the weight of their struggles.

Lord, we also lift up their financial situation. We pray for provision and stability, knowing that you are the ultimate provider. Your Word assures us in Matthew 6:26, "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" We trust in your faithfulness to meet their needs and ask for opportunities for financial breakthrough.

Father, we acknowledge the heaviness of their depression and the burden they carry. We pray for your healing touch upon their mind and emotions. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We ask that you draw near to ShesBlessed1, bringing comfort, healing, and restoration to their soul.

Lord, we also lift up their request to sell their mom's house. We pray for a smooth and timely sale, bringing financial relief and a sense of closure. We trust in your perfect timing and ask for your favor in this process.

Lastly, we pray for ShesBlessed1's daughter and the desire for her to attend prom. We ask for your provision and guidance in making this possible. Help ShesBlessed1 to release any feelings of guilt or failure, knowing that they are loved and valued by you.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for deliverance, mercy, and a renewed sense of hope for ShesBlessed1. May they experience your presence and find strength in you during this challenging season. We declare victory over their battles and trust in your unfailing love.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Help me to find relief in Your presence right now. As I draw near You, please clear my mind, blessing me with the peace I desperately need. Lord, please transform me from the inside out. Remove any thoughts that are not of You, allowing Your loving voice to reign in my mind.
Replies
Views
I am struggling with negative thoughts that the devil in putting in my mind. Please pray for me that God will replace the negative thoughts with positive thoughts and give me peace of mind. I have been overwhelmed lately with thoughts of loosing my job which would devastate me and my family. I...
Replies
Views
I’m struggling pretty bad and it’s because of my past decisions. I don’t want to give up god even though it hurts bad. I’m starting from rock bottom and it hurts at my age 37. Please help me get a good job god I pray with everything I have in my heart. I don’t want to be a burden I want my...
Replies
Views
Please, pray for God to transform me from the inside out by removing any thoughts that are not of Him. Pray He fills my heart and mind with love, peace, and compassion, so I can see with clarity through his eyes and not my own.
Replies
Views
i want to pass my 12th board exam first attempt itself. i don't want my parents to be ashamed infront of everyone again and again . just like every normal child i just wanna have a normal dream which seems possible to the society . i just want my allergies to go away. i just want to heal from my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom