Please pray for my marriage. Pray that God ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter beth26
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beth26

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. Pray that God turn my husband's heart toward me and home. Pray that the counselor he sees will really "counsel" with him and give him Godly advice instead of just agreeing with everything he says. He says he goes to sessions and just talks "happy talk" and doesn't reveal his true emotions, and the counselor acts like more of a drinking buddy than a counselor. My husband has a knack for making everyone think he is wonderful because of his charm, and most people do not see the dark side of his nature. Father, please change his heart and help him to see that he is selfish and that the things he does brings friction and tension into our home. It has divided our home and us. Please help these people that are in his "corral" of "friends" move on with their lives and let go of my husband. These people are hanging onto him because he gives them $$ and he derives a certain amount of pleasure doing it. They stroke his ego and cause him to act very foolishly and recklessly. They pretend to care about him, but really don't. What they do is interfere in our lives and give my husband wicked counsel about me, someone they barely know, if at all. Some of them have led him down a road of carnality and debauchery. You know he has always had a weakness for following the crowd and is easily caught up. Please Father give him maturity and Godly wisdom.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
293
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom