Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I got into an argument and I believe there are demonic spirits at play. Pray that they are binded and cast out of our home. The cops came to our house today, pray that my husband will be embarrassed and learn to change his behavior. Pray that a hedge of protection is placed around me and my family in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, How grateful we are for the Throne of Grace. Lord please rebuke the spirits of strife and discord- restore peace and order. Have mercy Lord God. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God! I need you. I feel so out of place. I go home I am gaslit.. I go to work I am the same. I feel as if I need help on the daily. Dear Lord JESUS PLEASE HELP ME!!
Replies
9
Views
194
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom