Please pray for my marriage. Help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and I am suffering with anxiety and panic attacks because of my mother-in-law's torture from 4 years ago. My 3-year-old baby is also in trauma, and my husband completely controls her. My husband uses bad words to me. I am at my mom's house; she wants me either to die or for my...
Replies
6
Views
241
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom