Please pray for my mail to be fixed and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for my mail to be fixed and arrive safely. Also for God's guidance on Christmas shopping I am doing tonight.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the post office stop doing this to me. We haven't received any mail in almost a week, I complained about it, and they lied on the complaint and said that the mail is being delivered, but it isn'. There has been no sign of a mail truck in the entire neighborhood in over a week. I...
Replies
6
Views
99
I speak command create decree declare demand into existence no more people holding back my mail in SECRET this EVIL ends today judgement justice Swiftly on Who keeps taking my mail And opening it even that is way to FAR Judgements Justice Swiftly On Number 1 my stepfather and my ###'s boyfriend...
Replies
7
Views
191
Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
586
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom