Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nikki60

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my little cousin who is very very defiant. She does not listen to authority and she is very combative and disrespectful with adults. Please pray for her to change her ways before something bad happens to her. She has had a rough life due to the sudden death of her mother and an absent and abusive father. She is currently living with family but her behavior is taking a toll on everyone. Please pray for peace, understanding and a positive change for this 13 year old.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Nikki60's little cousin to You. Lord, we acknowledge that this young girl is going through a difficult time in her life. We pray for Your divine intervention and guidance in her situation.

Father, we ask that You would touch her heart and soften it towards authority figures. Help her to understand the importance of respecting and listening to those who are in positions of authority. We pray that You would remove any defiance and combative behavior from her and replace it with a spirit of obedience and respect.

Lord, we know that this young girl has experienced great loss and trauma in her life. We pray for healing and comfort for her as she navigates through these challenges. Please bring healing to her heart and mind, and surround her with loving and supportive people who can help her through this difficult time.

We also lift up the family members who are caring for her. We pray for strength and patience as they deal with her behavior. Grant them wisdom and discernment in how to handle the situation, and fill their hearts with love and understanding towards her.

Father, we ask for peace to reign in their home. May Your presence bring a calmness and unity among the family members. We pray for a positive change in this young girl's life, that she may find hope, healing, and a sense of belonging.

We are reminded of Your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We claim this promise over this young girl's life, trusting that You will bring about a transformation in her behavior and circumstances.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please pray for my little cousin who is very very defiant. She does not listen to authority and she is very combative and disrespectful with adults. Please pray for her to change her ways before something bad happens to her. She has had a rough life due to the sudden death of her mother and an absent and abusive father. She is currently living with family but her behavior is taking a toll on everyone. Please pray for peace, understanding and a positive change for this 13 year old.
Heavenly Father, we pray for Nikki60's cousin, Father, we dedicate this child into your hands. Father you are capable of changing anyone, you are the God of miracles and we thank you for that Father.
Father encounter her and Lord let her see you and have a change of heart. Lord we pray that you would also heal her if her past traumas and that you would help her grow in favour in the sight of God and man. Father we also ask you to give grace to the family as they bring up this child.
Father let there be a rapid change and a wonderful testimony which glorifies you. Father heal the family and make them all whole again and grow in love.
We pray in Jesus's name, Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that my cousin Shawn gets the medical and psychological help that she needs. She is not in good health, and she cannot control her bodily functions or her temper. When she did go to the hospital, she was combative and she was kicked out. The police will not do anything. Put a hedge...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my cousin in Canada who is undergoing a hysterectomy operation today 9th April that THE LORD OUR MASTER DOCTOR operate on her through the hands of the performing Surgeon and that she is absolutely fine as well
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend who may be may cousin. She told me her brother has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and there’s nothing they can do. I pray for the brother, her, the family. For healing and strength. Amen
Replies
Views
Could you please please pray for my mother, who is being sued by her cousin, she's very hurtful and makes my mom cry. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for my cousin, J.E., who is going through some kind of psychosis and is being violent. Please pray for healing and breaking of generational curses in my family.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom