Please pray for my life... I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
174
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
131
Please pray for me I need protection for my life, there are people stirring attacks on me. 2 I ask for prayers for a friend who is battling sickness name is ### I pray for him to get heal from caughing to be healed and get well.
Replies
10
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom