Please pray for my job interview on the ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hope13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hope13

Guest
Please pray for my job interview on the 6 February 2013 (Wednesday) that I could be successful in getting the job.

I really desperate to look for one after I have quitted the previous one which was a heavy job for me since I have ### conditions. Please also pray for my health.

Thank you God, and thank you to all who have prayed for me. May God Bless all of us, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
174
Dear lord Please pass the job interview I did on Thursday last week I really want the job amen
Replies
8
Views
189
Dear lord Please help me pass my job interview tomorrow amen I really need the job amen
Replies
5
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom