Please pray for my ###, it's getting ...

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore proper breathing and deliver you from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
I agree, in Jesus name!
 
I am very congested breathing problems please pray that I don't get the virus please I pray I am scared.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my insurance and haven’t been able to keep up with rent and bills. I may have to look for a shelter as my rent debt keeps increasing. It is to a point where I’m starting to doubt God’s promises. I have struggled and strained. There’s a song “God will make a way, when there seems to be no...
Replies
7
Views
277
Lord it's getting bad, you know what my struggles are mental health and the like I pray for deliverance peace restoration rental all in your mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
207
Hi can someone please pray for my sister in law. Her daughter is getting heavy into toxic suicide ideation culture and trans things as well. She also being incredibly cruel to her mother. It's really messed up. Her daughter has been self harming and my sister in law needs guidance but also...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom