Please pray for my ###, it's getting ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Please pray for my breathing it's getting worse thank you
Lord Jesus we want to bring ### to You. Father we thank You for new breath every morning. Father we pray for healing over ###’s lungs that he will be able to breathe without any difficulties. Father we pray that the air passage to his lungs will be cleared for easy breathing. Father we pray that You will breathe into ###’s lungs the breath of God that his lungs will be healed in Jesus’ name.
Thanking You Lord Jesus we pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my insurance and haven’t been able to keep up with rent and bills. I may have to look for a shelter as my rent debt keeps increasing. It is to a point where I’m starting to doubt God’s promises. I have struggled and strained. There’s a song “God will make a way, when there seems to be no...
Replies
7
Views
277
Lord it's getting bad, you know what my struggles are mental health and the like I pray for deliverance peace restoration rental all in your mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
207
Hi can someone please pray for my sister in law. Her daughter is getting heavy into toxic suicide ideation culture and trans things as well. She also being incredibly cruel to her mother. It's really messed up. Her daughter has been self harming and my sister in law needs guidance but also...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom