Please pray for my ###, I need ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers with me in Jesus Name Amen for all dealing with everything going on I know I will be ok because I have God with me at all times I am trying to do all for all and praying that I can make it through all this I know God does not give us more than we can handle so I will be good
Replies
11
Views
372
I have been scammed financially by my sister and her ex-husband. I lost money and now I hardly pay my bills. I have two properties but I need to turn them into money. I need your prayers for the urgent sale of my properties. Please pray
Replies
8
Views
184
Dear Jesus provide for all my bills and meet all my needs. Jesus I need you. Amen
Replies
17
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom