please pray for my ###. I have ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer that my body go to full recovery and an angel sent to purify my body for God's glory. A lot wrong, God knows all the misshapes for the hospital to figure out what's going on at ### and cure me from ever having another health condition. Ty Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
125
I am ### from ###. Since a month I have lump near ###. I visited two doctors but not cure yet. pray for healing and quick recovery. thanks.
Replies
10
Views
349
Please pray for my dad ### - healing from glaucoma and restoration to his eyes.
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom