Please pray for my husband who is ###

Glasante

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband who is suffering from covid admitted to hospital today that God may miraculously heal of this evil virus
 
My friend, I'm praying for your husband.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the husband from covid and all its associated maladies. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would remove all of his pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Please pray for my husband who is suffering from covid admitted to hospital today that God may miraculously heal of this evil virus

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
168
Hello please pray for my husband ### that right now he is in the Hospital with bloated it and hurting a lot. He been there 4 days. Please pray that the doctor will not let him go until they find something or help him or send him to city he can go another hospital..they always send him home and...
Replies
12
Views
235
Praise the Lord 🙏 sister and brothers please pray for my husband he is sick, heart attack, stay in emergency in the hospital. Doctor says operation will be successful, but my husband today came out of ICU. Please pray for my husband, Father, meet my husband. Your true God, how much you love my...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom