PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS MANY ADDICTIONS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scfaith

Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS MANY ADDICTIONS - GAMBLING, SEX, SMOKING, HE FIGHTS ALL THE TIME FOR MONEY AND SEX HE DOES NOT CARE IF HE HURTS AND DISTURBS OUR KIDS .. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM MY YOUNGEST SON HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST WEEKS AND ALL MY HUSBAND CAN THINK OF IS WHEN I CAN GET HOME SO HE CAN HAVE SEX GETS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I AM WITH OUR SON IN THE HOSPITAL HE HURTS US MENTALLY ALL THE TIME IF HE DOES NOT HAVE SEX I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO LIVE LIKE THIS .. I AM SO AFRAID OF WHAT HE WILL DO WHEN OUR SON IS DISCHARGED TOMORROW BECAUSE HE IS STILL VERY SICK AND I DO NOT WANT FOR HIM TO BE UPSET OUR SON THE POOR BABY IS ALREADY A LOT FROM ALL THE PAIN AND NOT HAVING A NORMAL LIFE BECAUSE OF ALL THE TEMPER TANTRUMS HE THROWS FOR SEX AND MONEY TO GAMBLE.

I KNOW ALL OF THIS CAN BE BROKEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...PLEASE PRAY FOR US .. I BEG YOU TO PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ME ON THIS PRAY FOR US WITH YOUR WORDS .. I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE .. THIS I PRAY IN JESUS NAME .
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Almighty and most Merciful God, graciously hearken unto our prayers; and free our hearts from the temptations of evil thoughts; that we may worthily become a fit habitation for Thy Holy Spirit. Break the chains of bondage. Free us and our love ones from anything/everything that is not of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my husband returns home in just a couple hours today and does not receive any jail or prison time for a charge related to his and my addiction. We would like to beat this addiction, but not through incarceration. Please also pray we both have the strength to overcome our addiction...
Replies
11
Views
602
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for my husband, who has received Christ, but is struggling to stand strong against addiction and discouragement.
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom