PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HOUSE TO BE ALOT WARMER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HOUSE TO BE ALOT WARMER EVERY ROOM PLEASE PRAY THE COUNCIL WILL FIT NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING SOON PLEASE PRAY FOR MY CIRCULATION TO BE BETTER PLEASE THE HEATING SYSTEM I HAVE GOT AT THE MOMENT TERRIBLE LORD PLEASE MAKE MY HOME ALOT WARMER PLEASE FILL IT WITH YOUR LOVE PRESENCE PRAY LORD MAKE MY CIRCULATION ALOT BETTER PLEASE GET ME GAS CENTRAL HEATING SOON IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
144
I hope the demon is gone away from my house I hope it's not here and I hope it never will be real my curtains are open my dining room curtains are open and I don't know what to do if you don't help me Jesus then I won't do it myself
Replies
11
Views
162
Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom