Please pray for my home refinancing. I have submitted ###.

ed1960

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my home refinancing. I have submitted all the paperwork and now I'm waiting on the approval. I need this refinancing so I can go to a lower interest rate and pay off my debt.
 
â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ May Jehovah our God answer your prayer request according to His perfect will in Jesus’ name. â¤ï¸ Prayer Focus This Week: God in Jesus' name keep me blessed, broken, and obedient to You with a pit bull dog faith in Your Word that refuses to give up. So that You will be seen and glorified in my life, and I will walk in triumph and victory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. â¤ï¸ Remember do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phil 4:6-7). â¤ï¸
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request as I have submitted the report to the authorities for them to investigate and to make the company rescind the termination and stop the discrimination and stop their threats that if the company have work then can retain me or not will unfairly dismiss me and pray that I can retain...
Replies
6
Views
269
I applied in a school under the same company, ###. I am waiting for their response, please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
293
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom