Jotbdam
Prayer Warrior
Praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus!
Dear Prayer Warriors, For the past two months, my health has been a concern. As I am diabetic and hypertensive, and had undergone angioplasty with two stents placed in October 2024 following an angina episode, I have been particularly concerned about my recent symptoms. Both my cheeks have become puffy, and I experience swelling (oedema) in my legs, especially in the evenings. My blood tests have also revealed a slight elevation in liver enzymes. Although my ECG and 2D Echo results were normal, the swelling has persisted despite consulting local doctors and making several changes to my medications, with only minimal improvement. Recently, I visited another cardiologist, who reviewed my previous reports and advised me to undergo a TMT (Treadmill Test). By the grace of God, the test came back normal. The doctor reassured me that there was no major concern in the reports, apart from the slight elevation in liver enzymes, and made some modifications to my medications. However, my facial puffiness and leg swelling continued. I revisited my local cardiologist, who examined my 2D Echo again and confirmed that my heart function appeared normal. He changed my medication and advised me to observe the condition. As the swelling did not subside, I was prescribed another medicine to help remove excess fluid from my body, but unfortunately, there was no significant improvement. I also began experiencing unusual fullness and bloating in my stomach, even after eating small quantities of food. Concerned about these symptoms, I underwent another Liver Function Test (LFT) and a Hepatitis B test. Thank God, the Hepatitis B test was negative. However, my direct bilirubin was slightly elevated at 0.5 (normal limit 0.3), and my SGPT/ALT was 70 (normal limit 49). Although my cardiologist felt that these elevations were not alarming, I remained concerned about why my liver enzymes were elevated again. I had continued eating non-vegetarian food because I needed adequate protein in my diet. Seeking further guidance, I consulted a homeopathic doctor I know and showed him my reports. He advised me to follow a strict diet and avoid non-vegetarian food for one month. He also prescribed some liver-supporting syrups and other medicines, which I started taking yesterday. Throughout this difficult period, I am holding on to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, trusting Him for healing, strength, wisdom, and guidance. I humbly request all my dear prayer warriors to remember me in your prayers, especially for the swelling in my face and legs to subside, my digestive discomfort to disappear, my liver function to return to normal, and my overall health to be restored. Please pray that the Lord will guide my doctors to identify the underlying cause of these symptoms and provide the right treatment. “By His stripes, we are healed.”
May the Lord Jesus bless the treatment, grant wisdom to the medical professionals caring for me, and restore my health according to His perfect will. Thank You, Jesus! Praise You, Jesus! All glory, honour, and praise belong to You alone! Thank you all for your continued prayers, love, and support.
Dear Prayer Warriors, For the past two months, my health has been a concern. As I am diabetic and hypertensive, and had undergone angioplasty with two stents placed in October 2024 following an angina episode, I have been particularly concerned about my recent symptoms. Both my cheeks have become puffy, and I experience swelling (oedema) in my legs, especially in the evenings. My blood tests have also revealed a slight elevation in liver enzymes. Although my ECG and 2D Echo results were normal, the swelling has persisted despite consulting local doctors and making several changes to my medications, with only minimal improvement. Recently, I visited another cardiologist, who reviewed my previous reports and advised me to undergo a TMT (Treadmill Test). By the grace of God, the test came back normal. The doctor reassured me that there was no major concern in the reports, apart from the slight elevation in liver enzymes, and made some modifications to my medications. However, my facial puffiness and leg swelling continued. I revisited my local cardiologist, who examined my 2D Echo again and confirmed that my heart function appeared normal. He changed my medication and advised me to observe the condition. As the swelling did not subside, I was prescribed another medicine to help remove excess fluid from my body, but unfortunately, there was no significant improvement. I also began experiencing unusual fullness and bloating in my stomach, even after eating small quantities of food. Concerned about these symptoms, I underwent another Liver Function Test (LFT) and a Hepatitis B test. Thank God, the Hepatitis B test was negative. However, my direct bilirubin was slightly elevated at 0.5 (normal limit 0.3), and my SGPT/ALT was 70 (normal limit 49). Although my cardiologist felt that these elevations were not alarming, I remained concerned about why my liver enzymes were elevated again. I had continued eating non-vegetarian food because I needed adequate protein in my diet. Seeking further guidance, I consulted a homeopathic doctor I know and showed him my reports. He advised me to follow a strict diet and avoid non-vegetarian food for one month. He also prescribed some liver-supporting syrups and other medicines, which I started taking yesterday. Throughout this difficult period, I am holding on to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, trusting Him for healing, strength, wisdom, and guidance. I humbly request all my dear prayer warriors to remember me in your prayers, especially for the swelling in my face and legs to subside, my digestive discomfort to disappear, my liver function to return to normal, and my overall health to be restored. Please pray that the Lord will guide my doctors to identify the underlying cause of these symptoms and provide the right treatment. “By His stripes, we are healed.”
May the Lord Jesus bless the treatment, grant wisdom to the medical professionals caring for me, and restore my health according to His perfect will. Thank You, Jesus! Praise You, Jesus! All glory, honour, and praise belong to You alone! Thank you all for your continued prayers, love, and support.
