Please 🙏Pray for my ### he is ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please 🙏 Pray my daughter and grandchildren are worried about my Mom and I. She is interfering, God and Prayer Warriors, Please Pray now I gave my daughter power of attorney, she told me she and my son-in-law and my 3 wonderful grandchildren are worried about Mom and me, my legs are bad. I am...
Replies
7
Views
386
Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...
Replies
14
Views
108
Lord Jesus thank you so much... that my salary bill has been approved by ### officer finally. I give you all the glory.. Lord, heal my left leg completely from post proximal tibia surgery and help me to walk perfectly normal just like before. Bless me with your divine wisdom, knowledge and...
Replies
9
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom