please pray for my ###, he is in the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikapika

Servant of All
please pray for my ###, he is in the hospital. He has bad dementia and has gotten aggressive, he is so sedated and I'm heartbroken, please pray for God to heal him
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
219
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
259
Please pray as I am so heartbroken. My husband of 13 years left me for someone else. I'm dealing with anxiety and pain.
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom