Please, pray for my ###. He is currently in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please, pray for my ###. He is currently in a coma and the outlook is not bright. I still have hope, but just one more prayer couldn't hurt right? Thank you to all. I appreciate it so much.
 
I join you in your prayers for your ###. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
186
Listen, I don’t need to ask to donate or anything by cause last time I think people thought it was a scam, but please pray for my friend who is currently homeless, I know he is, it is not a scam, he showed me the living environment, his family cries for hunger, and this guy is also rooted in...
Replies
9
Views
206
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:14 – “Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Extended Explanation: Proverbs 24:14 draws a beautiful comparison between wisdom and...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom