Please pray for my friends ### Windsor ...

Claukin17

Humble Servant
Please pray for my friends ### ### and ### ###, both are unbelievers. Please pray for their salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for the Lord to touch their hearts.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
9
Views
216
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
397
I have been and continue to pray for my friend ###'s heart. I have not heard from him and I don't know what he is doing behind the scenes with ###. ### will even use her family needs to get ###'s attention, and it worries me. ### has a good heart, but it doesn't appear to be fully healed from...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom