Please pray for my friend's ###. He has 2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorieJ

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my friend's ###. He has ### months to live due to cancer.

I pray that God helps him and the family get through the situation in Jesus' name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s mom I don't know her name but she's got diagnosed with cancer and they're having to take her bladder out I'm praying for healing and that the doctor will have God's wisdom throughout it and that the family will see God work a miracle and I asked if you would please pray for...
Replies
13
Views
171
My prayer is for my friend ### who may have a ### lien on her property coming soon that she doesn’t have the money to pay. I pray for her a financial and spiritual lifting blessing over her property and mindset. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
163
I request prayers that God helps my friend get the money for the apartments he sold as quickly as possible in a perfect, Divine and supernatural way by the Grace of God. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom