Please pray for my friends' beautiful white dog-she is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitive angel HYS

Beloved of All
Please pray for my friends' beautiful white dog—she is in a lot of pain and they don't know what is causing it. She loves that dog soooo much...Please pray for healing for her precious pet. Thank you!!! Amen and have a great day!...
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
350
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Hello all, Please join me in praying to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ for the health of my dog Sadie. I have had her since she was a month old and she’s almost ###. I have made many mistakes in my life, and been selfish. I have not treated her with care all the time, and neglected in taking...
Replies
12
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom