Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thoevel

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my friend. She has suffered a rent increase on a very low income, a car accident that created lots of debt for her and only 50% paid medical bills. She also does not have a car to get to work and is at risk of losing her job. She is truly an angel but is losing her faith after so much hardship. Please pray she finds some peace soon.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend Thoevel and their friend who is going through a season of immense hardship. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and provision in their life.

You are the God who sees and knows every need, and we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. We pray for financial breakthrough for their friend, who is burdened by a rent increase and overwhelming debt due to a car accident. Lord, you are the provider of all our needs, and we ask that you open doors of opportunity for her to overcome these financial challenges.

Father, we also lift up her health and well-being. We pray for complete healing and restoration from the car accident injuries. May your healing touch be upon her, bringing comfort and relief from any pain or suffering she may be experiencing.

Lord, we understand the importance of transportation for her job. We ask that you make a way for her to have reliable transportation, whether it be through the provision of a car or other means of transportation. Help her to not lose her job and provide stability in her employment.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for her faith. In times of hardship, it can be easy to lose hope and faith. We ask that you surround her with your love and peace, reminding her of your presence in her life. Strengthen her faith, Lord, and help her to find solace and comfort in you.

We claim the promises of your Word, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. As it says in Luke 11:9, "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will bring peace and provision into her life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and provide for her abundantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Please pray for my friend. She has suffered a rent increase on a very low income, a car accident that created lots of debt for her and only 50% paid medical bills. She also does not have a car to get to work and is at risk of losing her job. She is truly an angel but is losing her faith after so much hardship. Please pray she finds some peace soon.
I pray in Jesus' name for your friend to find peace. Amen.

I ask God to meet all her needs in Jesus name

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend Daracee. She is disabled. She is struggling financially and physically. I help as much as I can but please pray for me as well to be able to get the income I need to help her and to pay bills, save for a safety net and keep my vehicle running so I can work. Also, please...
Replies
Views
I pray my daughter finds a way ti get ger car fixed before her new job starts . I pray she will be able to finacially afford it and do well at her job!
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter. On top of all the mess she is in with her contractor not cooperating with her about the renovations on her house from all the water damage, she just got served with papers saying she’s being sued for injuries from a car accident she was involved in about two years...
Replies
Views
Please pay for my friend who was in a serious car accident. The hospital did MRI and found a tumor on her brain. Also pray for my brother in law who was rushed to the hospital for kidney failure. Please watch over them God and give them both total healing.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom she got in a car wreck this morning and she is in the hospital she has a fractured rib, fractured sternum, and she has a problem with her back please pray that God completely heals her from all sickness and disease and she also has Lupus please keep her in prayer God bless...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom