Please pray for my friend ### ###. He ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend by name ### has being reported missing on Monday ### After she closed from her shop at ### to head back home till now we haven't heard from her and don't know her whereabouts. Begging on the God of WWN to intervene so that we find her very fast
Replies
11
Views
44
Please pray for the health of my friend ###... thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
193
I pray for my friend, ###. We liked to call her ###. She was a pureheartedmelody, too kind, sweet, and generous. The last that I saw of her was here. She was praying for me and all of our friends. I want her to know that the bad people that were bothering her are now gone, and our space is at...
Replies
12
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom