Please pray for my friend ###. He won't talk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my friend ###. He won't talk to me and I'm really worried. I did have a problem in the past but now I'm trying to get over it. Please pray that God intervenes in this evil bondage and breaks it and shows mercy and grace towards me in this situation because I desperately need it. Please pray that God will have favor on me in school and help me get through school during this difficult time.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sent him a text asking for them back he has not responded I feel Like he is using thst against me so I don’t walk away my mom bought me my black uggs from Costco 2 years ago I don’t know why he won’t return my boots I feel like he is using them as leverage against me as control I didn’t know...
Replies
7
Views
141
I am the Prodigal. I’m trying to apologize and go back home. He stopped standing and won’t take my calls or respond to text. Please pray.
Replies
12
Views
482
My son is ### and autistic and just cut me out of his life for good because I was crying and very emotional after having a head injury. We think he was just scared because of all of the crying and emotion, but he left a message last night saying to never contact me or he will call the police. He...
Replies
11
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom