Don’t take your eyes off Jesus! He won’t fail you people will! Just trust that what you went through is so you can help others and God will be glorified
Please pray for my jealousy that I shift from looking at others blessed with what I prayed for and think why them to I trust my time will come from me waiting in pain to purpose from Loving her to loving her like Christ to pour that love on others around me that every discouraged delay is...
First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Hi everyone,
I would really appreciate your prayers. I've realized that one of my biggest struggles is self-control with food, especially sweets and unhealthy snacks. I know that no diet or plan can change my heart on its own, and I want to rely on the Lord to help me develop discipline...