Please Pray For My ###, ### For My ### & For Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my ### & ###, they are ill. pray for me, i am on some problem & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Lord please touch the ill parents, Remove all obstacles from ###'s life, let nothing comes as hindrance as the family is willing to rejoice in your holy name... we shall await your will in this and grant all all ### asks in Your beloved Son JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Dear Lord, Please hear your child's prayer and reach out to them as they have called out upon you. Show them your might over all illnesses and above all, let them enjoy family love and health please Lord, help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
134
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
221
I wanted to Ask for prayer And Was going to Even before I started Feeling very strongly led to Ask for Prayer for my Spouse and My Aunt Please pray for them both Specific Unspoken request and in general In Jesus name Thank you
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom