Lord We Pray for ###, Lord please touch the ill parents, Remove all obstacles from ###'s life, let nothing comes as hindrance as the family is willing to rejoice in your holy name... we shall await your will in this and grant all all ### asks in Your beloved Son JESUS NAME - AMEN
LORD HEAL MOTHER ### FATHER ### N OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. TOUCH THEM WITH UR MIGHTY HAND N FILL THEM WITH UR HOLY SPIRIT.I COMMAND IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF CHRIST TO DELIVER FROM EVERY EVIL BONDAGES. AMEN
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
I wanted to Ask for prayer And Was going to Even before I started Feeling very strongly led to Ask for Prayer for my Spouse and My Aunt Please pray for them both Specific Unspoken request and in general In Jesus name Thank you