Please Pray For My ###, ### For Me & For My ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. pray for me, I am on some problem & I need a job at ###. I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. please pry.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
130
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
220
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom