Please pray for my financial peace of ...

Be certain that the Lord cares for you, friend. I just said a prayer, asking Him to work in your circumstances. I trust He will answer according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He provide for you and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift us up in prayer as we are trying to get a good outcome on a difficult financial situation in our family. We recognize that it was due to some bad decisions on our end. Pray God forgives us for making mistakes (nothing was illegal just irresponsible) and that we find a way out...
Replies
11
Views
40
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
73
Please pray that I can earn at least $1000 a month. I really need to find a good job. Please pray that everything is going to be okay.
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom