Please pray for my financial breakthrough...

Rapsemelar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my financial breakthrough and I'm going to the court on Thursday concerning the money I lost at the bank.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would bless you and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
325
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
118
I am in need of a financial breakthrough. I'm on the verge of repossession. My check goes to childcare and food. There's never enough to cover my car.
Replies
14
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,660
Messages
16,779,107
Members
648,193
Latest member
Myrairorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom