Please pray for my father. He is stranded in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my father. He is stranded in the snow with a dead cell phone and a car that won't start. God, I am praying for my father's health and protection, and for you to cloak him in love and safety so that he may return to his family tonight, safe and sound. I ask that you relieve our worried and anxious hearts and allow us to trust in you completely in this time of need. I thank you for all the many beautiful things and blessings that you have bestowed upon us thus far, and for always being my rock and answering my prayers according to your will. Please protect my father.

In Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you for this!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###. Since last Friday, my father has been admitted to the hospital due to a respiratory issue. Later, he suffered a cardiac arrest and has been in a coma since then. His body shows all movements, but his brain is not responding to the respiratory function. And his conscious...
Replies
9
Views
521
Lord I pray that you touch my Dad ### and heal him from his cancer. I’m so sad and hurt I’ve been praying so much to you please help him heal. Love you Lord
Replies
9
Views
284
I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom