Please pray for my family to receive ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
mercy o Adonai. I believe he will repent from all his sins and fulfill his life purpose in your glory. amen
 
Please pray for my family to receive a financial miracle. After the death of my son, I haven’t been able to work, and am struggling to provide for my other two children and myself.
Oh God help this fly to cum out of financial prob
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
266
Hi are you able to pray for my family and me that everything will be ok and everything works out, be stress free and healthy and happy , my son not have to worry everyday and my daughter be happy and healthy away from the bad people and influence’s please 🙏 thank you
Replies
10
Views
184
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom