Please pray for my family some of ###

Wyrmvil

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my family some of who are COVID positive. Yesterday all the other members were asked to do the test. Reports will come tomorrow. Please keep my sister ### in your prayers. She is diabetic and has severe leg and back pain. Please keep us in your prayers. Please pray for all who are suffering from this virus. Please Lord grant us Mercy and healing.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I want to inform you that my family has come out safely from COVID. All are well and we have completed our quartine period. I Praise and Thank God for showering his blessings on us. I thank and Praise JESUS for hearing my prayers and showering his abundant blessings on my family. Thank you, Mama Mary and St. Joseph for interceding for us and showering your blessings on us. I want to thank all of you for praying for my family. God Bless you and your family with good health and happiness.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 Fold myself & my family my son our pets r ok just fine my favor is with me greatly appreciated with the blood of Jesus
Replies
11
Views
47
Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
86
Please members pray for my mum ### she has not been feeling well her legs are arching. Also prayer for my brothers & sisters and their families . Prayer for my daughter ### God to protect her against any sickness. My husband also he has not been feeling well lately ,me too i have back pain and...
Replies
13
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom