Please pray for my family. My kids are being ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

qvickers

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my family. My kids are being kept away from me while my wife pursues divorce. While this unfolds she is trying to turn my daughter against me and is neglecting my son. I am willing to work on my marriage, but in the meantime I need to be able to take care of my kids.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
564
I am ### from Papua New Guinea. I am facing difficulties within my relationship with my wife just because I am unemployed and am a liability in my family. I have ### kids. I tried to be a good father but can't because of many circumstances. I need Lord Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
291
I need prayers from toxic family members that are causing problems for my kids and I. It's hard to live with them even though we try to keep it peaceful and mind our own business, still they keep starting arguments with me even for no reason at all. We get talked about bad behind our backs...
Replies
9
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom