Please pray for my family especially my ###

Please pray for my family especially my husband (###yrs) who are addicted to alcohol. Moreover, my kid (###months old) and my parents. In addition to that, I requested prayer for my ### exam. I have been trying exams since ###. Please pray for us.
God we direct our prayers to our sister may you give her what she desires.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I Pray for my daughter asthma, she has irregular periods please I pray to you that her period cycles becomes normal. Help her in her difficulties. Take care of her and protect her always. Please she should get a nice stable job. Protect my husband and daughter, take care of my husband’s...
Replies
8
Views
344
Please pray for my family. Especially my ###, she has demantia, please pray that we have patience with her. And also pray for our anxiety and depression to go away and our stress. Thank you. Amen 🙏❤
Replies
8
Views
322
Pray for my family especially my ### and ### having spiritual issue
Replies
5
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom